Chapter 8. Development of the Animate–Inanimate Distinction
- Usha Goswami
Published Online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Cognitive Development, Second edition
How to Cite
Opfer, J. E. and Gelman, S. A. (2010) Development of the Animate–Inanimate Distinction, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Cognitive Development, Second edition (ed U. Goswami), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444325485.ch8
University of Cambridge, UK
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 16 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405191166
Online ISBN: 9781444325485
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!