Chapter 17. Novel Approaches in Seafood Preservation Techniques
- Associate Professor Cesarettin Alasalvar2,
- Professor Fereidoon Shahidi3,
- Professor Kazuo Miyashita4,
- Dr Udaya Wanasundara5
Published Online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Seafood Quality, Safety and Health Applications
How to Cite
Özogul, F., Özogul, Y. and Boga, E. K. (2010) Novel Approaches in Seafood Preservation Techniques, in Handbook of Seafood Quality, Safety and Health Applications (eds C. Alasalvar, F. Shahidi, K. Miyashita and U. Wanasundara), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444325546.ch17
TÜBİTAK Marmara Research Centre, Food Institute, Gebze/Kocaeli, Turkey
Department of Biochemistry, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, NL, Canada
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Japan
POS Pilot Plant Corporation, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Published Online: 2 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405180702
Online ISBN: 9781444325546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!