Chapter 30. A New Approach to the Functional Improvement of Fish Meat Proteins
- Associate Professor Cesarettin Alasalvar1,
- Professor Fereidoon Shahidi2,
- Professor Kazuo Miyashita3 and
- Dr Udaya Wanasundara4
Published Online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Seafood Quality, Safety and Health Applications
How to Cite
Saeki, H. (2010) A New Approach to the Functional Improvement of Fish Meat Proteins, in Handbook of Seafood Quality, Safety and Health Applications (eds C. Alasalvar, F. Shahidi, K. Miyashita and U. Wanasundara), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444325546.ch30
TÜBİTAK Marmara Research Centre, Food Institute, Gebze/Kocaeli, Turkey
Department of Biochemistry, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, NL, Canada
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Japan
POS Pilot Plant Corporation, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Published Online: 2 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405180702
Online ISBN: 9781444325546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!