1. Concept of Schizophrenia: Past, Present, and Future
- Daniel R. Weinberger MD2 and
- Paul J. Harrison MA, BM, BCh, DM(Oxon), FRCPsych3
Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Schizophrenia, Third Edition
How to Cite
Andreasen, N. C. (2010) Concept of Schizophrenia: Past, Present, and Future, in Schizophrenia, Third Edition (eds D. R. Weinberger and P. J. Harrison), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327298.ch1
Genes, Cognition and Psychosis Program, Clinical Studies Section, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405176972
Online ISBN: 9781444327298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!