21. Contributions of Glutamate and GABA Systems to the Neurobiology and Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Daniel R. Weinberger MD4 and
- Paul J. Harrison MA, BM, BCh, DM(Oxon), FRCPsych5
Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Schizophrenia, Third Edition
How to Cite
Krystal, J. H. and Moghaddam, B. (2010) Contributions of Glutamate and GABA Systems to the Neurobiology and Treatment of Schizophrenia, in Schizophrenia, Third Edition (eds D. R. Weinberger and P. J. Harrison), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327298.ch21
Genes, Cognition and Psychosis Program, Clinical Studies Section, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405176972
Online ISBN: 9781444327298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!