11. Salvage Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Current Strategies and Emerging Therapies
- Stefan Faderl MD Associate Professor and
- Hagop Kantarjian MD Chairman Professor
Published Online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Leukemias: Principles and Practice of Therapy
How to Cite
Pratz, K. W. and Karp, J. E. (2010) Salvage Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Current Strategies and Emerging Therapies, in Leukemias: Principles and Practice of Therapy (eds S. Faderl and H. Kantarjian), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327359.ch11
Department of Leukemia, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 26 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405182355
Online ISBN: 9781444327359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!