10. Transcranial Doppler in the Detection and Quantitation of Patent Foramen Ovale and Other Right-to-Left Circulatory Shunts
- Andrei V. Alexandrov MD, RVT Professor Director3,4
Published Online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Cerebrovascular Ultrasound in Stroke Prevention and Treatment, Second Edition
How to Cite
Lao, A., Fuller, C. J. and Jesurum, J. T. (2011) Transcranial Doppler in the Detection and Quantitation of Patent Foramen Ovale and Other Right-to-Left Circulatory Shunts, in Cerebrovascular Ultrasound in Stroke Prevention and Treatment, Second Edition (ed A. V. Alexandrov), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327373.ch10
Comprehensive Stroke Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
Neurovascular Ultrasound Laboratory, University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham, AL 35249, USA
- Published Online: 24 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 11 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405195768
Online ISBN: 9781444327373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!