Chapter 4. Climate Change and the Hydrology and Morphology of Freshwater Ecosystems
- Martin Kernan9,
- Richard W. Battarbee9 and
- Brian Moss10
Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Climate Change Impacts on Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Verdonschot, P. F. M., Hering, D., Murphy, J., Jähnig, S. C., Rose, N. L., Graf, W., Brabec, K. and Sandin, L. (2010) Climate Change and the Hydrology and Morphology of Freshwater Ecosystems, in Climate Change Impacts on Freshwater Ecosystems (eds M. Kernan, R. W. Battarbee and B. Moss), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327397.ch4
Environmental Change Research Centre, Department of Geography, University College London, London, UK
Institute for Sustainable Water, Integrated Management and Ecosystem Research, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
- Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 17 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405179133
Online ISBN: 9781444327397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!