Chapter 8. Effects of Postnatal Depression on Mother–Infant Interactions and Child Development
- J. Gavin Bremner2 and
- Theodore D. Wachs3
Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, The, Volume 2, Second Edition
How to Cite
Murray, L., Halligan, S. and Cooper, P. (2010) Effects of Postnatal Depression on Mother–Infant Interactions and Child Development, in Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, The, Volume 2, Second Edition (eds J. G. Bremner and T. D. Wachs), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327588.ch8
Lancaster University, UK
Purdue University, USA
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332742
Online ISBN: 9781444327588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!