Chapter 17. Gene-Parenting Interplay in the Development of Infant Emotionality
- Kathryn E. Hood1,
- Carolyn Tucker Halpern2,
- Gary Greenberg3,
- Richard M. Lerner4
Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Developmental Science, Behavior, and Genetics
How to Cite
Propper, C. B., Moore, G. A. and Mills-Koonce, R. (2010) Gene-Parenting Interplay in the Development of Infant Emotionality, in Handbook of Developmental Science, Behavior, and Genetics (eds K. E. Hood, C. T. Halpern, G. Greenberg and R. M. Lerner), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327632.ch17
The Pennsylvania State University, USA
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
Wichita State University, USA
Tufts University, USA
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 13 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405187824
Online ISBN: 9781444327632
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!