2. Myths, Attitudes and Confidence Skills in Addiction
Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 G. Hussein Rassool
Addiction for Nurses
How to Cite
Rassool, G. H. (2010) Myths, Attitudes and Confidence Skills in Addiction, in Addiction for Nurses, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444327816.ch2
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 15 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405187466
Online ISBN: 9781444327816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!