10. Citizenship Regimes and Identity Strategies among Young Muslims in Europe
- Assaad E. Azzi Professor director3,
- Xenia Chryssochoou Associate Professor4,
- Bert Klandermans Professor5 and
- Bernd Simon Professor Directors6
Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Identity and Participation in Culturally Diverse Societies
How to Cite
Kinnvall, C. and Nesbitt-Larking, P. (2010) Citizenship Regimes and Identity Strategies among Young Muslims in Europe, in Identity and Participation in Culturally Diverse Societies (eds A. E. Azzi, X. Chryssochoou, B. Klandermans and B. Simon), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328158.ch10
Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Panteion University (Athens, Greece)
Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Christian-Albrechts-University in Kiel, Germany
- Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405199476
Online ISBN: 9781444328158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!