4. Perceptions of (In)Compatibility between Identities and Participation in the National Polity of People belonging to Ethnic Minorities
- Assaad E. Azzi Professor director2,
- Xenia Chryssochoou Associate Professor3,
- Bert Klandermans Professor4 and
- Bernd Simon Professor Directors5
Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Identity and Participation in Culturally Diverse Societies
How to Cite
Chryssochoou, X. and Lyons, E. (2010) Perceptions of (In)Compatibility between Identities and Participation in the National Polity of People belonging to Ethnic Minorities, in Identity and Participation in Culturally Diverse Societies (eds A. E. Azzi, X. Chryssochoou, B. Klandermans and B. Simon), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328158.ch4
Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Panteion University (Athens, Greece)
Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Christian-Albrechts-University in Kiel, Germany
- Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405199476
Online ISBN: 9781444328158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!