5. Winners and Losers in the Europeanization of Public Policy Debates
Empowering the Already Powerful?
- Assaad E. Azzi Professor director2,
- Xenia Chryssochoou Associate Professor3,
- Bert Klandermans Professor4 and
- Bernd Simon Professor Directors5
Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Identity and Participation in Culturally Diverse Societies
How to Cite
Koopmans, R. and Statham, P. (2010) Winners and Losers in the Europeanization of Public Policy Debates, in Identity and Participation in Culturally Diverse Societies (eds A. E. Azzi, X. Chryssochoou, B. Klandermans and B. Simon), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328158.ch5
Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Panteion University (Athens, Greece)
Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Christian-Albrechts-University in Kiel, Germany
- Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405199476
Online ISBN: 9781444328158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!