Two. Diagnostic Procedures and Principles of Commonly Used Tests
Published Online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Barbara J. Bain, Barbara J. Wild, Adrian D. Stephens, Lorraine A. Phelan
Variant Haemoglobins: A Guide to Identification
How to Cite
Bain, B. J., Wild, B. J., Stephens, A. D. and Phelan, L. A. (2010) Diagnostic Procedures and Principles of Commonly Used Tests, in Variant Haemoglobins: A Guide to Identification, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328318.ch2
- Published Online: 18 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 28 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405167154
Online ISBN: 9781444328318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!