3. Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- Michael J. Paidas MD Associate Professor1,2,
- Nazli Hossain MBBS, FCPS Associate Professor3,
- Tahir S. Shamsi MBBS, FRCPath, FCPP Professor of Haematology Consultant Haematologist Transplant Physician4,
- Marc A. Rodger MD, MSc (Epidemiology) Professor of Medicine5,
- Jens Langhoff-Roos MD, DMSc6 and
- Charles J. Lockwood MD, MHCM Young Professor Chair7
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Michael J. Paidas, Nazli Hossain, Tahir S. Shamsi, Marc A. Rodger, Jens Langhoff-Roos and Charles J. Lockwood
Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics & Gynecology
How to Cite
Shamsi, T. S., Hossain, N. and Paidas, M. J. (2010) Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn, in Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics & Gynecology (eds M. J. Paidas, N. Hossain, T. S. Shamsi, M. A. Rodger, J. Langhoff-Roos and C. J. Lockwood), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328332.ch3
Yale Women and Children's Center for Blood Disorders, USA
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
National Institute of Blood Disease and Bone Marrow Transplantation Karachi, Pakistan and University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
University of Ottawa Research Chair in Thrombosis and Thrombophilia Ottowa Hospital General, ON, Canada
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Roskilde Hospital, Roskilde, and Department of Obstetrics, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 26 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405183994
Online ISBN: 9781444328332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!