Chapter 49. Colonic Polyps and Colon Cancer
- Nicholas J. Talley MD, PhD Pro Vice Chancellor Professor of Medicine Faculty of Health2,3,4,5,6,
- Sunanda V. Kane MD, MSPH Professor of Medicine Consultant7,8 and
- Michael B. Wallace MD, MPH Professor Chair Consultant9,10
Published Online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Small and Large Intestine and Pancreas
How to Cite
Kisiel, J. B. and Limburg, P. J. (2010) Colonic Polyps and Colon Cancer, in Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Small and Large Intestine and Pancreas (eds N. J. Talley, S. V. Kane and M. B. Wallace), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328417.ch49
University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
University of North Carolina, USA
College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, USA
Miles and Shirley Fitterman Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, USA
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Published Online: 31 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 17 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405182744
Online ISBN: 9781444328417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!