14. Predicting Impacts of Land Use and Climate Change on Erosion and Sediment Yield in River Basins Using SHETRAN
- R. P. C. Morgan2 and
- M. A. Nearing3
Published Online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Erosion Modelling
How to Cite
Bathurst, J. C. (2010) Predicting Impacts of Land Use and Climate Change on Erosion and Sediment Yield in River Basins Using SHETRAN, in Handbook of Erosion Modelling (eds R. P. C. Morgan and M. A. Nearing), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328455.ch14
National Soil Resources Institute, Cranfield University, UK
USDA-ARS, Southwest Watershed Research Center, USA
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 22 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405190107
Online ISBN: 9781444328455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!