15. Modelling Impacts of Climatic Change: Case Studies using the New Generation of Erosion Models
- R. P. C. Morgan2 and
- M. A. Nearing3
Published Online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Erosion Modelling
How to Cite
Nunes, J. P. and Nearing, M. A. (2010) Modelling Impacts of Climatic Change: Case Studies using the New Generation of Erosion Models, in Handbook of Erosion Modelling (eds R. P. C. Morgan and M. A. Nearing), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328455.ch15
National Soil Resources Institute, Cranfield University, UK
USDA-ARS, Southwest Watershed Research Center, USA
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 22 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405190107
Online ISBN: 9781444328455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!