13. Organic Matter in Wastewater and Treated Wastewater-Irrigated Soils: Properties and Effects
- Guy J. Levy,
- Pinchas Fine and
- Asher Bar-Tal
Published Online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Treated Wastewater in Agriculture: Use and Impacts on the Soil Environment and Crops
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Dosoretz, C. G., Katz, I., Jüeschke, E., Marschner, B. and Tarchitzky, J. (2010) Organic Matter in Wastewater and Treated Wastewater-Irrigated Soils: Properties and Effects, in Treated Wastewater in Agriculture: Use and Impacts on the Soil Environment and Crops (eds G. J. Levy, P. Fine and A. Bar-Tal), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328561.ch13
Institute of Soil, Water and Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Research Organization, The Volcani Center, Bet Dagan, Israel
- Published Online: 23 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 5 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405148627
Online ISBN: 9781444328561
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!