- Guy J. Levy,
- Pinchas Fine and
- Asher Bar-Tal
Published Online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Treated Wastewater in Agriculture: Use and Impacts on the Soil Environment and Crops
How to Cite
Marcar, N. E., Theiveyanathan, T. and Stevens, D. P. (2010) Salinity, in Treated Wastewater in Agriculture: Use and Impacts on the Soil Environment and Crops (eds G. J. Levy, P. Fine and A. Bar-Tal), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328561.ch8
Institute of Soil, Water and Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Research Organization, The Volcani Center, Bet Dagan, Israel
- Published Online: 23 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 5 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405148627
Online ISBN: 9781444328561
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!