9. Legume Nitrogen Fixation and Soil Abiotic Stress: From Physiology to Genomics and Beyond
- Christine H. Foyer and
- Hanma Zhang
Published Online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Annual Plant Reviews Volume 42: Nitrogen Metabolism in Plants in the Post-Genomic Era
How to Cite
Valentine, A. J., Benedito, V. A. and Kang, Y. (2010) Legume Nitrogen Fixation and Soil Abiotic Stress: From Physiology to Genomics and Beyond, in Annual Plant Reviews Volume 42: Nitrogen Metabolism in Plants in the Post-Genomic Era (eds C. H. Foyer and H. Zhang), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444328608.ch9
Centre for Plant Sciences, Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
- Published Online: 10 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 22 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405162647
Online ISBN: 9781444328608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!