The views expressed in this chapter are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
- Michael I. Greenberg MD, MPH, FAAEM, FACPM, FACOEM
Published Online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Occupational Emergency Medicine
How to Cite
Madsen, J. M. (2011) Introduction, in Occupational Emergency Medicine (ed M. I. Greenberg), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444329629.ch1
Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 18 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 11 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405180719
Online ISBN: 9781444329629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!