14. Occupational Concerns for Truckers and Drivers
- Michael I. Greenberg MD, MPH, FAAEM, FACPM, FACOEM
Published Online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Occupational Emergency Medicine
How to Cite
Hartenbaum, N. P. (2011) Occupational Concerns for Truckers and Drivers, in Occupational Emergency Medicine (ed M. I. Greenberg), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444329629.ch14
Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 18 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 11 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405180719
Online ISBN: 9781444329629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!