9. Imaging in Diagnosis and Staging of Urological Cancers: Ultrasound, CT, and PET
- Hashim Uddin Ahmed MRCS, BM, BCh(Oxon), BA(Hons)3,
- Manit Arya FRCS, FRCS(Urol)4,
- Peter T. Scardino MD5 and
- Mark Emberton FRCS(Urol), FRCS(Eng), MBBS, BSc3
Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Interventional Techniques in Uro-Oncology
How to Cite
Rioja, J., Mamoulakis, C., Gravas, S. and de la Rosette, J. (2011) Imaging in Diagnosis and Staging of Urological Cancers: Ultrasound, CT, and PET, in Interventional Techniques in Uro-Oncology (eds H. Uddin Ahmed, M. Arya, P. T. Scardino and M. Emberton), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444329896.ch9
Division of Surgery and Interventional Science, University College London, University College London Hospitals NHS, Foundation Trust, London, UK
Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, King's College Hospital, London, UK
Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405192729
Online ISBN: 9781444329896
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!