11. Clinical, Laboratory, and Molecular Markers of Type 1 von Willebrand Disease
- Augusto B. Federici MD3,
- Christine A. Lee MA, MD, DSc (Med), FRCP, FRCPath, FRCOGad eundem4,
- Erik E. Berntorp MD, PhD5,
- David Lillicrap MD6 and
- Robert R. Montgomery MD7,8
Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Von Willebrand Disease: Basic and Clinical Aspects
How to Cite
Lillicrap, D., Rodeghiero, F. and Peake, I. (2011) Clinical, Laboratory, and Molecular Markers of Type 1 von Willebrand Disease, in Von Willebrand Disease: Basic and Clinical Aspects (eds A. B. Federici, C. A. Lee, E. E. Berntorp, D. Lillicrap and R. R. Montgomery), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444329926.ch11
Division of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, L. Sacco University Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
University of London, London, UK
Malmö Centre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Lund University, Skåne University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Richardson Laboratory, Queen's University, Kingston, ON, Canada
Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Blood Research Institute, Blood Center of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405195126
Online ISBN: 9781444329926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!