16. On the Use of Desmopressin in von Willebrand Disease
- Augusto B. Federici MD4,
- Christine A. Lee MA, MD, DSc (Med), FRCP, FRCPath, FRCOGad eundem5,
- Erik E. Berntorp MD, PhD6,
- David Lillicrap MD7,
- Robert R. Montgomery MD8,9
Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Von Willebrand Disease: Basic and Clinical Aspects
How to Cite
Lethagen, S., Federici, A. B. and Castaman, G. (2011) On the Use of Desmopressin in von Willebrand Disease, in Von Willebrand Disease: Basic and Clinical Aspects (eds A. B. Federici, C. A. Lee, E. E. Berntorp, D. Lillicrap and R. R. Montgomery), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444329926.ch16
Division of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, L. Sacco University Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
University of London, London, UK
Malmö Centre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Lund University, Skåne University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Richardson Laboratory, Queen's University, Kingston, ON, Canada
Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Blood Research Institute, Blood Center of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405195126
Online ISBN: 9781444329926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!