6. Invasion Ecology and Restoration Ecology: Parallel Evolution in Two Fields of Endeavour
- David M. Richardson
Published Online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fifty Years of Invasion Ecology: The Legacy of Charles Elton
How to Cite
Hobbs, R. J. and Richardson, D. M. (2010) Invasion Ecology and Restoration Ecology: Parallel Evolution in Two Fields of Endeavour, in Fifty Years of Invasion Ecology: The Legacy of Charles Elton (ed D. M. Richardson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444329988.ch6
Centre for Invasion Biology, Department of Botany & Zoology, Stellenbosch University, 7602 Matieland, South Africa
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 23 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444335859
Online ISBN: 9781444329988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!