15. Quantitative Audience Research: Embracing the Poor Relation
- Virginia Nightingale
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Media Audiences
How to Cite
Deacon, D. and Keightley, E. (2011) Quantitative Audience Research: Embracing the Poor Relation, in The Handbook of Media Audiences (ed V. Nightingale), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444340525.ch15
University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Annabelle Sreberny
Series Editor Information
School of Oriental and African Studies, London, UK
Print ISBN: 9781405184182
Online ISBN: 9781444340525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!