20. Children's Media Cultures in Comparative Perspective
- Virginia Nightingale
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Media Audiences
How to Cite
Livingstone, S. and Drotner, K. (2011) Children's Media Cultures in Comparative Perspective, in The Handbook of Media Audiences (ed V. Nightingale), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444340525.ch20
University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Annabelle Sreberny
Series Editor Information
School of Oriental and African Studies, London, UK
Print ISBN: 9781405184182
Online ISBN: 9781444340525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!