37. Liver Transplantation in Patients with Hepatitis B, C or HIV Infection
- James S. Dooley MD, FRCP2,3,
- Anna S. F. Lok MBBS, MD, FRCP4,
- Andrew K. Burroughs FRCP, FMedSci3,5 and
- E. Jenny Heathcote MB BS, MD, FRCP, FRCP(C)6,7
Published Online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sherlock's Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, 12th Edition
How to Cite
Terrault, N. (2011) Liver Transplantation in Patients with Hepatitis B, C or HIV Infection, in Sherlock's Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, 12th Edition (eds J. S. Dooley, A. S. F. Lok, A. K. Burroughs and E. J. Heathcote), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444341294.ch37
Centre for Hepatology, University College London Medical School, UK
Royal Free Sheila Sherlock Liver Centre, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK
Division of Gastroenterology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
University College London, London, UK
Division of Gastroenterology, University Health Network, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Patient Based Clinical Research, Toronto Western Hospital Research Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 25 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405134897
Online ISBN: 9781444341294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!