- Leigh W. Simmons1 and
- T. James Ridsdill-Smith2
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Ecology and Evolution of Dung Beetles
How to Cite
Simmons, L. W. and Ridsdill-Smith, T. J. (eds) (2011) References, in Ecology and Evolution of Dung Beetles, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444342000.refs
Centre for Evolutionary Biology, School of Animal Biology, University of Western Australia, Crawley, 6009, Crawley, Western Australia
School of Animal Biology, University of Western Australia, Crawley 6009, Crawley, Western Australia
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 8 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333152
Online ISBN: 9781444342000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!