13. Machiavellian Intelligence in Fishes
- Culum Brown2,
- Kevin Laland3 and
- Jens Krause4,5
Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Fish Cognition and Behavior
How to Cite
Bshary, R. (2011) Machiavellian Intelligence in Fishes, in Fish Cognition and Behavior (eds C. Brown, K. Laland and J. Krause), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444342536.ch13
Department of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, Sydney 2109, Australia
Centre for Social Learning and Cognitive Evolution, School of Biology, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9TS, Scotland, UK
Department of Biology and Ecology of Fishes, Leibniz-Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries, Berlin, Germany
Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 29 JUL 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Tony J. Pitcher
Series Editor Information
Fisheries Centre, Aquatic Ecosystems Research Laboratory, University of British Columbia, Canada
Print ISBN: 9781444332216
Online ISBN: 9781444342536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!