36. Complementary Therapy: Is there a Needle in the Haystack?
- Peter M. Irving MD, MRCP2,
- Corey A. Siegel MD, MS3,4,5,
- David S. Rampton DPhil, FRCP6 and
- Fergus Shanahan MD7,8
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges, Second Edition
How to Cite
Devlin, S. M. (2011) Complementary Therapy: Is there a Needle in the Haystack?, in Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges, Second Edition (eds P. M. Irving, C. A. Siegel, D. S. Rampton and F. Shanahan), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444342574.ch36
Department of Gastroenterology, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, London, UK
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH, USA
Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH, USA
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, Dartmouth–Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Lebanon, NH, USA
Centre for Digestive Diseases, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Department of Medicine, Cork, Ireland
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444334548
Online ISBN: 9781444342574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!