7. MS/Nose Instrumentation as a Rapid QC Analytical Tool
- Kevin Goodner2 and
- Russell Rouseff3
Published Online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Practical Analysis of Flavor and Fragrance Materials
How to Cite
Marsili, R. (2011) MS/Nose Instrumentation as a Rapid QC Analytical Tool, in Practical Analysis of Flavor and Fragrance Materials (eds K. Goodner and R. Rouseff), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444343137.ch7
Sensus, LLC, Hamilton, USA
IFAS, Citrus Research and Education Center, University of Florida, USA
- Published Online: 21 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 15 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405139168
Online ISBN: 9781444343137
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!