10. Radical Reductions
Neurophysiology, Politics and Personhood in Russian Addiction Medicine
- Suparna Choudhury Ph.D.2 and
- Jan Slaby Ph.D.3
Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Critical Neuroscience: A Handbook of the Social and Cultural Contexts of Neuroscience
How to Cite
Raikhel, E. (2011) Radical Reductions, in Critical Neuroscience: A Handbook of the Social and Cultural Contexts of Neuroscience (eds S. Choudhury and J. Slaby), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444343359.ch10
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science and Berlin School of Mind & Brain, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Department of Philosophy, Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 14 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333282
Online ISBN: 9781444343359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!