13. Authoritarianism, Need for Closure, and Conditions of Threat
- Michael A. Hogg PhD3 and
- Danielle L. Blaylock PhD4,5
Published Online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Extremism and the Psychology of Uncertainty
How to Cite
Merolla, J. L., Ramos, J. M. and Zechmeister, E. J. (2011) Authoritarianism, Need for Closure, and Conditions of Threat, in Extremism and the Psychology of Uncertainty (eds M. A. Hogg and D. L. Blaylock), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444344073.ch13
Claremont Graduate University, USA
Queens University Belfast, UK
University of St Andrews, UK
- Published Online: 24 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444331288
Online ISBN: 9781444344073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!