13. Executive Functioning
- Andrew E. Budson2,3,4,5 and
- Neil W. Kowall5,6,7
Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
The Handbook of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias
How to Cite
Stern, R. A., Andersen, S. L. and Gavett, B. E. (2011) Executive Functioning, in The Handbook of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias (eds A. E. Budson and N. W. Kowall), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444344110.ch13
Department of Neurology & Alzheimer's Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Center for Translational Cognitive Neuroscience and Geriatric Research Education Clinical Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Memory Disorders Unit, Division of Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Department of Neurology, Brigham & Women 's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Departments of Neurology and Pathology & Alzheimer's Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Neurology Service and Geriatric Research Education Clinical Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 13 OCT 2011
Book Series Editors:
- David Mostofsky
Series Editor Information
Boston University, USA
Print ISBN: 9781405168281
Online ISBN: 9781444344110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!