37. T.S. Eliot and the Short Long Poem
- Erik Martiny
Published Online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Limited
A Companion to Poetic Genre
How to Cite
Clarvoe, J. (2011) T.S. Eliot and the Short Long Poem, in A Companion to Poetic Genre (ed E. Martiny), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444344318.ch37
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444336733
Online ISBN: 9781444344318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!