10. Social Aspects of Urban Ecology in Developing Countries, with an Emphasis on Urban Domestic Gardens
- Matthias Richter2 and
- Ulrike Weiland3
Published Online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Applied Urban Ecology: A Global Framework
How to Cite
Cilliers, S., Siebert, S., Davoren, E. and Lubbe, R. (2011) Social Aspects of Urban Ecology in Developing Countries, with an Emphasis on Urban Domestic Gardens, in Applied Urban Ecology: A Global Framework (eds M. Richter and U. Weiland), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345025.ch10
Institute for Geography, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333398
Online ISBN: 9781444345025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!