Formerly at School of Landscape Architecture, Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand (moved 2010).
11. Plant Material for Urban Landscapes in the Era of Globalization: Roots, Challenges and Innovative Solutions
- Matthias Richter2 and
- Ulrike Weiland3
Published Online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Applied Urban Ecology: A Global Framework
How to Cite
Ignatieva, M. (2011) Plant Material for Urban Landscapes in the Era of Globalization: Roots, Challenges and Innovative Solutions, in Applied Urban Ecology: A Global Framework (eds M. Richter and U. Weiland), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345025.ch11
Institute for Geography, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333398
Online ISBN: 9781444345025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!