13. Integrating Science and Creativity for Landscape Planning and Design of Urban Areas
- Matthias Richter3 and
- Ulrike Weiland4
Published Online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Applied Urban Ecology: A Global Framework
How to Cite
Stokman, A. and von Haaren, C. (2011) Integrating Science and Creativity for Landscape Planning and Design of Urban Areas, in Applied Urban Ecology: A Global Framework (eds M. Richter and U. Weiland), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345025.ch13
Institute for Geography, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333398
Online ISBN: 9781444345025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!