27. Cemented vs. Uncemented Stems in Revision Knee Arthroplasty: Indications, Technique, and Outcomes
- Mohit Bhandari MD, PhD, FRCSC
Published Online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
March, G. M. J. and Kim, P. R. (2011) Cemented vs. Uncemented Stems in Revision Knee Arthroplasty: Indications, Technique, and Outcomes, in Evidence-Based Orthopedics (ed M. Bhandari), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345100.ch27
Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Surgery, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Published Online: 31 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 9 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405184762
Online ISBN: 9781444345100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!