45. Endoscopic Management of Ureteroenteric Strictures
- Arthur D. Smith MD3,
- Gopal H. Badlani MD4,
- Glenn M. Preminger MD5,
- Louis R. Kavoussi MD3,6
Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Smith's Textbook of Endourology, Volume I&II, 3rd Edition
How to Cite
Viprakasit, D. P. and Herrell, S. D. (2012) Endoscopic Management of Ureteroenteric Strictures, in Smith's Textbook of Endourology, Volume I&II, 3rd Edition (eds A. D. Smith, G. H. Badlani, G. M. Preminger and L. R. Kavoussi), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345148.ch45
North Shore–Long Island Jewish Health System, The Arthur Smith Institute for Urology, New Hyde Park, NY, USA
Institute of Regenerative Medicine, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC, USA
Division of Urologic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 1 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444335545
Online ISBN: 9781444345148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!