21. Anesthesia for the Full-Term and Ex-Premature Infant
- George A. Gregory MD2,3 and
- Dean B. Andropoulos MD, MHCM4,5
Published Online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Gregory's Pediatric Anesthesia, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Morton, N. S., Fairgrieve, R., Moores, A. and Wallace, E. (2012) Anesthesia for the Full-Term and Ex-Premature Infant, in Gregory's Pediatric Anesthesia, Fifth Edition (eds G. A. Gregory and D. B. Andropoulos), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345186.ch21
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco, CA, USA
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco, CA, USA
Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
Anesthesiology and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 9 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 3 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444333466
Online ISBN: 9781444345186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!