121. Mendelian Disorders of Cornification (MEDOC): The Ichthyoses
- Alan D. Irvine MD, FRCPI, FRCP3,4,
- Peter H. Hoeger MD5,6 and
- Albert C. Yan MD, FAAP, FAAD7,8
Published Online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Harper's Textbook of Pediatric Dermatology, Volume 1, 2, Third Edition
How to Cite
Hohl, D. and Williams, M. (2011) Mendelian Disorders of Cornification (MEDOC): The Ichthyoses, in Harper's Textbook of Pediatric Dermatology, Volume 1, 2, Third Edition (eds A. D. Irvine, P. H. Hoeger and A. C. Yan), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345384.ch121
Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Catholic Children's Hospital Wilhelmstift, Hamburg, Germany
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 24 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 3 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405176958
Online ISBN: 9781444345384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!