135. Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Cockayne Syndrome and Trichothiodystrophy
- Alan D. Irvine MD, FRCPI, FRCP2,3,
- Peter H. Hoeger MD4,5 and
- Albert C. Yan MD, FAAP, FAAD6,7
Published Online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Harper's Textbook of Pediatric Dermatology, Volume 1, 2, Third Edition
How to Cite
Emmert, S. (2011) Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Cockayne Syndrome and Trichothiodystrophy, in Harper's Textbook of Pediatric Dermatology, Volume 1, 2, Third Edition (eds A. D. Irvine, P. H. Hoeger and A. C. Yan), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345384.ch135
Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Catholic Children's Hospital Wilhelmstift, Hamburg, Germany
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 24 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 3 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405176958
Online ISBN: 9781444345384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!