6. Connecting Education and Cognitive Neuroscience: Where will the Journey Take us?
- Kathryn E. Patten and
- Stephen R. Campbell
Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © Chapters © 2011 The Authors Book compilation © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
How to Cite
Ansari, D., Coch, D. and De Smedt, B. (2011) Connecting Education and Cognitive Neuroscience: Where will the Journey Take us?, in Educational Neuroscience (eds K. E. Patten and S. R. Campbell), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345827.ch6
Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 2 SEP 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Michael A. Peters
Print ISBN: 9781444339857
Online ISBN: 9781444345827
- connecting education and cognitive neuroscience;
- measuring brain function during cognitive tasks;
- Cognitive Neuroscience, brain enabling the mind;
- emerging field of Mind, Brain and Education;
- Cognitive Neuroscience, how it informs education;
- sustainable science of Mind, Brain and Education;
- education and neuroscience to interact;
- teacher preparation issue;
- connection between Cognitive Neuroscience and Education;
- creation of Mind, Brain, and Education field
This chapter contains sections titled:
How Might Cognitive Neuroscience Inform Education?
What Needs to Happen for Education and Neuroscience to Interact?
What Does the Future Hold?