7. Position Statement on Motivations, Methodologies, and Practical Implications of Educational Neuroscience Research: fMRI Studies of the Neural Correlates of Creative Intelligence
- Kathryn E. Patten and
- Stephen R. Campbell
Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © Chapters © 2011 The Authors Book compilation © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
How to Cite
Geake, J. (2011) Position Statement on Motivations, Methodologies, and Practical Implications of Educational Neuroscience Research: fMRI Studies of the Neural Correlates of Creative Intelligence, in Educational Neuroscience (eds K. E. Patten and S. R. Campbell), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345827.ch7
Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 2 SEP 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Michael A. Peters
Print ISBN: 9781444339857
Online ISBN: 9781444345827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!