5. Oxidative Stress in Aquatic Primary Producers as a Driving Force for Ecosystem Responses to Large-Scale Environmental Changes
- Doris Abele3,
- José Pablo Vázquez-Medina4,5,6 and
- Tania Zenteno-Savín4,5
Published Online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Oxidative Stress in Aquatic Ecosystems
How to Cite
Snoeijs, P., Sylvander, P. and Häubner, N. (2011) Oxidative Stress in Aquatic Primary Producers as a Driving Force for Ecosystem Responses to Large-Scale Environmental Changes, in Oxidative Stress in Aquatic Ecosystems (eds D. Abele, J. P. Vázquez-Medina and T. Zenteno-Savín), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444345988.ch5
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Department of Functional Ecology, Am Handelshafen 12, 27570 Bremerhaven, Germany
Northwestern Center for Biological Research (CIBNOR). Mar Bermejo 195, USA
Playa Palo Santa Rita, La Paz, Baja California Sur, 23090, Mexico
School of Natural Sciences, University of California Merced, Merced, CA 95343, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 7 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444335484
Online ISBN: 9781444345988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!